Here are some facts about the Barack Obama Presidency thus far. Nothing short of disheartening to say the least.
1. Doubled the national debt in a single year
2. Proposed to double the debt again within 10 years
3. Joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration
4. Put 87,000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one foreign company had an accident
5. Used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87,000 American workers unemployed
6. Spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take his First Lady to a play in NYC
7. Reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM
8. Given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift
9. Given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches
10. Visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language"
11. Stated that there were 57 states in the United States
12. Flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in his home town
13. Been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again
14. Burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day
15. Ok'd Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic
16. Failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans
17. Created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate confirmation process
WAKE UP FOLKS. These are not "political assertions" designed to make BO "look bad" (he does a very fine job of that without any help) - they are simply just some of the facts of his actions.
Now, the question before the good people of America is: Can we really stand anymore of him in office?